NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 22nd January 2004, 16:42     #121
ilk

Galatos is a perfect venue for them. They aren't really a festival band. About the best gig I've seen in a long time.
Old 22nd January 2004, 23:53     #122
Pelo

Cool

My first BDO - AWESOME
I appeared to have the only Faith No More shirt there... and orange shoelaces

Metallica - INCREDIBLE. I thought I would never get to see them live in my lifetime. Great set, huge energy, cool show, fun crowd.

Muse - I like 'em, know a couple of their songs but they were a bit boring live, still good shit!

Lostprophets - MEH. My mate went nutso. Good at what they do but what they do ain't that great.

8 Foot - YEHAWW. I don't like his shrieks, he needs more rumbly growling and roaring

PTW - Simplified boring deathmetal? What's the point? Fucking funny pit hehe.

Darkness - Man I thought I wanted to see them! Never again! Good tunes, DEAFENING vocals :s this is when we succumbed to earplugs

D4 - ROCKNROOOOLL MOTHERFUCKER

TMV - What the mo? Snazzy for a while, got a bit wanky in the end. Had to laugh and wonder at what the singer had been popping...

piccys
Old 23rd January 2004, 01:21     #123
[EF]NIMA

So I'm driving down the middle of the Sydney CBD, cars goin everywhich way.... Traffic moving quite slowly..

Then I see this classy pimp mobile, was like a valiant or a pontiac or T-Bird or something, but it was heaps long and bright red. Anyway they cruise up and stop right next to me on the other side of the road......

I see a sign 'The darkness' on the side, I look up and there they were... The darkness lazing back taking in the sites.. I put my window down and gave them a 'DAARRRKNNESSS ROOOOOL!!"
They were loving it aye. Less then a metre away from me and i was giving them Hi-5's and shaking there hands...

Was hell cool, scored some free stickers and that.. Turns out they were on the way to a free gig with heaps of other BDO bands at fox studio's.... Wish i went..

Ordinary things become Fucked up, When Fucked up things become Ordinary
Old 12th February 2004, 22:58     #124
Divine

Disposable camera <a href="http://hedzzz.orcon.net.nz/scans/">pics.</a>