Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 24th May 2004, 16:24     #1
Azzied

Cool Good News For Dog Owners

http://promotion.collarsandleads.com

Visit my website at above URL to put your name in the draw to win a USD$150 coupon to spend at my store later this year.

If your friends or family (direct referrals only) win the random draw in November, you will also win a USD$150 coupon just for referring them.

Sound good?

More details at http://promotion.collarsandleads.com
Old 24th May 2004, 16:35     #2
StN
I have detailed files

Please explain the apostrophe.

/edit Nice editing...

What about the grammer correction? Sheesh - first you shatter the dreams of hundreds of Toni Marsh fans, and now this...

Maybe this ranting should be in the bad day thread...

Last edited by StN : 24th May 2004 at 16:43.
Old 24th May 2004, 16:37     #3
Simon
SHG

FYI

NZGames has no affiliation with collarsandleads.com, but Azzied asked in advance if he could post a link.
Old 24th May 2004, 16:40     #4
Azzied

Upside down

I think my version of nzgames.com (v 4.05) has automatic grammer and spelling checking?
Old 24th May 2004, 16:46     #5
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally posted by Azzied
I think my version of nzgames.com (v 4.05) has automatic grammer and spelling checking?
Won't that make CCS redundant?
Old 24th May 2004, 16:48     #6
yaksman

Hey Azzied,

Best of luck to you. I have a concern about this promotional site - banner ad's realllllly turn me off! Are they essential?

Spelling? Grammah! Thats != That's
Old 24th May 2004, 16:52     #7
Azzied

The banners are not essential no. It was something I contemplated for a long time. I figured it wouldn't hurt having just two but would remove them if too many people complain.

Thirdsphere Hosting is really good, I think everyone click on thaaaat one.
Old 24th May 2004, 16:56     #8
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by StN
Won't that make CCS redundant?
As long as there are people to punch in the cunt, I'll be in work. Wherever there is injustice or suffering, wherever liberty is threatened, you will find CAPTAIN CRIME STOPPA!
Stoolie man, you get a $US150 discount on a punch to the cunt from me.

Back to the dogs.
Old 24th May 2004, 17:04     #9
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Haha what a wicked store, good luck man When's it going to be open?
Old 24th May 2004, 17:11     #10
StN
I have detailed files

Well, that's good enough for me:
Quote:
I respect your privacy and won't allow anyone else to obtain your email address.
and you were right:
Quote:
By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Promotion/Competition or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Promotion/Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion/Competition; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion/Competition.
Entered!
Old 24th May 2004, 17:13     #11
Azzied

I'm hoping November this year.

I often pull all-nighters working on the thing. It's coming together slowly. I wanted to get this promotion off the ground and have that running while I finished everything else off.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Any feedback is good. There is always room for improvement.
Old 24th May 2004, 17:18     #12
Jenza

Quote:
Originally posted by Azzied
Thanks for the positive feedback. Any feedback is good. There is always room for improvement.

...always room for improvement, beer and hookers.
Old 24th May 2004, 17:21     #13
Azzied

Not hookers i'm afraid.. I'll be a married man soon.

Barcardi, Baileys, and Sambuka. Yes.
Old 24th May 2004, 18:21     #14
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Thumbs up

Well, respect for doing it. Are you worried that running the promotion so far ahead of the unveiling might let people forget about the store in the meantime?
Old 24th May 2004, 20:42     #15
Azzied

No-one will forget.

There will be reminders. However, I only broadcast to those who are confirmed in my auto-responder.

This is to protect myself from people who may class my broadcasts as being unsolicited.
Old 25th May 2004, 09:18     #16
Azzied

Devil grin

Does any one of some good sites that will gladly put up a link to my competition?

Can I harness the power of nzgames.com to get the word out??
Old 3rd June 2004, 23:50     #17
Azzied

Lightbulb

I have just updated the site, following many useful comments and suggestions from this board.

http://promotion.collarsandleads.com

It's getting really exciting now. Go visit, you may have some good ideas of your own to share with me

Go now

oh, and sign up too.

Can we have a sticky for a week or so?