NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11th February 2004, 13:59     #41
fobski

GOGO NZGAMES OWNAGE!!!

will Reformed_Quint be the father of InDarkDesire child??

is uberpc actually run by sep's foreskin??

is uberpc actually a drug smugglingn ring selling pc's as a hop front??

is pluck or bogan somehow involved in this???

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!
Old 11th February 2004, 14:03     #42
InDarkDesire

I'm sorry, why are you dealing with someone you don't trust?

as i said before, He WAS a customer, doesn't matter how much i trust him. It didn't seem to be a deal that could go wrong..

Father of the baby? heh, I wouldn't touch the guy if he was the last fertile male on earth. makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

No i am quite happily engaged.
I find this thread hillarious, humiliating and stupid, but hillarious all the same. hooray for hindsight. foresight would be a wonderful thing. *note to self* never hold other peoples arguments for them cause they're too chicken shit to get involved. Uber can go suck balls.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:06     #43
Mish
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

"Yay", I can get to the uberpc site now.

In all honesty it's nothing special, not even any really great deals, bar one.

If you want cheap Monitor High Resolution Connection Cable 10m for $0 then I give a big thumbs up to uberpc.

Old 11th February 2004, 14:09     #44
InDarkDesire

Mish
So it's still a new site, we're still working out a few glitches. Thats what happens when you get your brother to list products.
Thanks for pointing that out though, I have corrected it and unfortunately for you, they are not free.

There will be some nice specials up, once I get the time to update instead of defending myself against this ass.
I find this thread hillarious, humiliating and stupid, but hillarious all the same. hooray for hindsight. foresight would be a wonderful thing. *note to self* never hold other peoples arguments for them cause they're too chicken shit to get involved. Uber can go suck balls.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:10     #45
Titus

Re: Re: DAMIEN

Quote:
Originally posted by Torka
Pay attention. Your reputation on NZGames was already ruined here.
nice work...

kids, just say no to uberpc.co.nz
Old 11th February 2004, 14:11     #46
Lightspeed

Wacked

You are so from Whangarei.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:12     #47
InDarkDesire

Well actually lightspeed... NO! I am so from south australia!
Old 11th February 2004, 14:13     #48
CCS
Stunt Pants

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by InDarkDesire
I wasn't the one who began this hostility. The first time we knew he wanted it back, his exact words were "give it back or i'll break your hands."
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Quint = sucks
Old 11th February 2004, 14:23     #49
Torka

Quote:
Pay attention. Your reputation on NZGames was already ruined here.
Just thought the link where uberpc utterly humiliate themselves in public by getting caught in a transparent attempt at advertising deserved one more showing.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:27     #50
Deff
I felt shocked

UBERPC
GIVE
UP!

Also, one of the conditions of using osCommerce is that you leave thier COPYRIGHT at the bottom of the page and you retards couldn't even comply with that!!

I think I'll let osCommerce know of your site

Fools.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:31     #51
fobski

from uber pc's ABOUT US page..

like fuck that is a pic of someone in ya company... let alone whangarei

looks like it = ripped from someone else

BAHAHAHA
Old 11th February 2004, 14:35     #52
InDarkDesire

i never said it was anyone here..
The website is still in the process of being built. If you would like to point out any flaws, as a few of you have, not so maturely, done. I would be more than happy to fix them.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:36     #53
Torka

We don't have to be mature. We're having fun on a discussion board. You're the one representing a business. And so far you've done it exceptionally poorly.
Old 11th February 2004, 14:46     #54
Wally Simmonds

Even the lurkers come out to play with these threads

More!
Old 11th February 2004, 14:53     #55
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
i never said it was anyone here..
When you put that photo at the top of the 'About Us' section, I'd say that's a pretty strong implication that you are claiming it to be someone working for uberpc, whether you say so explicitly or not.
Why else would the pic be there?

Quote:
The website is still in the process of being built.
Hardly an excuse.

Quote:
I would be more than happy to fix them.
Okay then. When can we expect to see that pic removed?
Old 11th February 2004, 15:01     #56
InDarkDesire

if you really care that much about the picture i will remove it as soon as i finish talking with this customer.
The picture is actually the default picture from the site template and hasn't been changed yet.

I would rather have the site, running with a few glitches, and actually get some business from it (and it has been doing well,) then have a domain name with no website attatched.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:02     #57
jeff_sichoe

hahaha ouch
Old 11th February 2004, 15:02     #58
jeff_sichoe

why don't you just, i dunno, finnish the site.

it's just a template, like you said, so just do it!
Old 11th February 2004, 15:06     #59
CCS
Stunt Pants

Like jeff said, just do it. Why not make the site look professional before launching it?

Cos... using the picture that came with the site template is like me buying a picture frame and leaving the photo of the model in it.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:07     #60
InDarkDesire

I was doing it (slowly, along with a million other things)
Then i got sent this link by a customer. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.
Theres only so many things you can do at one time.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:09     #61
InDarkDesire

Also, one of the conditions of using osCommerce is that you leave thier COPYRIGHT at the bottom of the page

....unless it differs so much from the original design that it is no longer distinguishable.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:09     #62
fobski

http://www.forums.uberpc.co.nz/
Old 11th February 2004, 15:10     #63
SepulchraL

chrissy chrissy chrissy... *shakes head* stop trying to make out that damien wants to smash you, when obviously his hostility is directed at hayden. which i can fully understand. when damien say's (and you should know this by now, you've known him long enough) "i'm going to break your hands" he doesn't actually mean he wants to break your hands. and yet again, don't try and make out that he's trying to threaten YOU personally, when the threat was directed at hayden. just give his damn stuff back. there’s 5000 potential customers on this board. stop making an arse of yourself, and digging a bigger hole by trying to condone your bf's (and your own) actions. you refereed to damien as a customer earlier. ever heard the saying 'the customer is always right' ? i think it pretty well applies here. hayden is a good person, and so are you, but i wouldn't trust either of you with a paper clip. quit making this personal and just give his damn stuff back. and while you're at it, give my stuff back too. hayden has my email address.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:17     #64
InDarkDesire

As i said before, chris.
Damien has been told he can collect his motherboard now whenever he likes. It's packed and ready to go.
And what the hell does hayden have of yours?
You are another person I will never deal with, you stole my personal property once before, I will never trust you. You sure are a big man behind a computer screen.
Damien did threaten ME personally, while he was standing at my front door, would you (who wasn't there) like to tell me otherwise?

Anyway, I originally posted to clarify the story EXATLY as it is, and I have done that. So i'm out, I have real work to do.

Last edited by InDarkDesire : 11th February 2004 at 15:19.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:20     #65
Mish
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Also, one of the conditions of using osCommerce is that you leave thier COPYRIGHT at the bottom of the page

....unless it differs so much from the original design that it is no longer distinguishable.
Your site.

One random OSCommerce site from Google...

... and another.

Do you honestly think you've customised your installation of OSCommerce to the point where it's not obviously an OSCommerce installation?
Old 11th February 2004, 15:21     #66
InDarkDesire

not yet
Old 11th February 2004, 15:24     #67
0L0

Quote:
Originally posted by Phantom
Seriously, your customer service (if your posts and your posts alone in this thread are anything to go by) sucks. Work on it, it will make the difference between "sink" and "swim" in the industry in which you have setup shop. And I know a thing or two about this
Quote:
We don't have to be mature. We're having fun on a discussion board. You're the one representing a business. And so far you've done it exceptionally poorly.
This pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. I have no idea who is in the wrong (if anyone), but I know I'll never shop at uberpc.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:24     #68
Simon
SHG

Quote:
Well actually lightspeed... NO! I am so from south australia!
OK, I'm stumped. Why on earth would anyone move from South Australia... to Whangarei?
Old 11th February 2004, 15:24     #69
fobski

Quote:
not yet
well then it = still copyright of OSCommerce.. give credit where credit is due.. or remove the site

in the north.. al they seem to like doing is...
BREAKING THE LAW!
BREAKING THE LAW!
Old 11th February 2004, 15:25     #70
Torka

So you think the fact that you plan to make it different, at some point, when you get around to it, excuses you from obeying the copyright restrictions?

Wrong.
Old 11th February 2004, 15:37     #71
cEvlant

Old 11th February 2004, 15:54     #72
Titus

InDarkDesire your immaturity in dealing with this situation is unprofessional to a such a degree to be detrimental to your reputation.
Publicly airing this crap in a community where we are all potential customers does your company no credit.

After the first post, you should have admitted to 'the' mistake, given the customer what he wanted with compensation and taken the ego hit on the chin...then your customer more than likely would be posting a thank you post, instead of a fuck you post.

Uber PC Quote
"Treat your customer's right and they will not only come back but refer you to their friends. A large portion of our business comes from referrals and you only get people to refer you to friends if you treat them right"
Old 11th February 2004, 15:55     #73
::Shocker

With respect to this thread: I'm lovin' it
Old 11th February 2004, 15:58     #74
SepulchraL

a happy-ish ending...

well after a little chat on msn with hayden, him and i agreed it would be a wise idea from him to personally deliver the goods to damien's doorstep. big up's to hayden for sucking up his pride.

i don't really care about my stuff. i have no use for it.

chirssy, that was as much stealing as what you did to damien. i was lent the discman, i refused to return it untill my goods were returned. damien lent you goods, you refused to return them, because... god knows why. the story keeps changing. diffrence between you and me? i'm not running a business, i don't need a good reputation. i don't have 5000 potential customers on this forum, 99% of them will never have to deal with me. if you really wanted to keep face, you should have said, "damien, this is my email address, lets sort this out off a large disscussion board" but you didn't. you've dug a large hole for yourself by trying to justify your actions.

good luck with your business though. but i suspect with your current attitude, you're gonna fall into the "sink" catagory.
Old 11th February 2004, 16:00     #75
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon
OK, I'm stumped. Why on earth would anyone move from South Australia... to Whangarei?
Even if she is from SA, she's still from Whangarei in her heart. She IS a pregnant teen after all.

I guess we shouldn't be so hard on her, she's just some knocked up kid with a stupid website and stupid friends.
Old 11th February 2004, 16:06     #76
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
Pics?

Oh wait...
-----
Profile For InDarkDesire
Biography Love internet, warhammer fb, metal, industrial, electronic. am pregnant
Location Whangarei
-----
Whoa, BACK THE FUCK UP!
I'm loling at why anyone would admit to playing Warhammer.
Old 11th February 2004, 16:10     #77
Luse

Quote:
I was doing it (slowly, along with a million other things)
Slowly ay?

<Hookup Mode AWN>

Hey there, my name is Luse (real name is Lopez) I couldn't help but notice that you like to do it slowly. I personally like to do it in the ass. Maybe we could hook up?
I'm looking for a semi-coherent human (must have a pulse) who doesnt mind chronic psychosis and the use of power drills on their genital region. I am a compassionate lover and will often stop to give you time to get me another beer. I have past experience with Whangarei-ians (I once crash tackled a P addict that was trying to steal my handbag) so thats not a problem.
My only request is that you have strong legs (especially in the knees).
Quite frankly your total lack of ethics and common sense.. coupled with the inability to not get drawn into arguments you have _NO_ hope in winning/clearing your name in turns me on.
So yeah, once you are done here making an ass of yourself 'gimme a holla' (see i speak whangarei too).

Coma mi excramento
Seń0r Lopez
(the Spaniard with the manyard just for you)

P.S if you want a reference for my stz just give Fobski's Proctologist a ring.

Oh yeah, and about the prenant thing.. thats cool with me, I dont't mind you HAWT YOUNG BEAST

Last edited by Luse : 11th February 2004 at 16:11.
Old 11th February 2004, 16:13     #78
DMZ Funnel Web

Twitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon
It improves the I.Q of both areas.
Old 11th February 2004, 16:14     #79
Lightspeed

What IS "Love internet" anyways?
Old 11th February 2004, 16:19     #80
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

I am sitting here trying to post an inflammatory comment but I cannot choose between the hundreds that present themselves.

This is by far the most awesome display of self-ownage I've ever witnessed.