NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 20th February 2004, 17:40     #1
zulu

Question where to get movie transcripts ?

Hi
I'm trying to find the transcript for "Commando" . Yes the one with Arnie and Alyssa Milano in it. I've done alot of searching today and I just can't seem to strike the jackpot. I've been to every site I could think of via google. Most of these sites have transcripts for the latest movies, and ones from recent years. This movie is a classic, mainly because of the 1 liners, and Arnies fobness . Please help! :\

last scene of commando on the beach after killing 100+ soldiers and rescuing Jenni

Colonel: Jeerohn you leave anything for us?
Matrix: just barrdees (bodies)

end of Commanndo

haw haw
Old 20th February 2004, 17:56     #2
StN
I have detailed files

"John? I'm gonna kill you, John! Stick your head out, John!".
Old 20th February 2004, 18:20     #3
nostrom0

I was looking for the Rambo script but couldn't find it, in the movie at the end John tells this real funny joke.
Old 20th February 2004, 18:41     #4
nostrom0

Oh yes found it, well not the script but what he says

Quote:
Rambo
We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...(Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'...the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your fuckin' legs! I can't find your legs!"
Old 20th February 2004, 18:49     #5
nostrom0

Here are some quotes for Commando

I found the Rambo quote on imdb.
Old 21st February 2004, 11:17     #6
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

http://www.script-o-rama.com/
Old 21st February 2004, 11:34     #7
Ret-

I lied.
Old 21st February 2004, 11:59     #8
[BT]Monza

Laugh

Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me. Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?
Matrix: No.
Old 21st February 2004, 12:00     #9
DMZ Funnel Web

Try here http://www.scriptpimp.com/
Old 23rd February 2004, 09:43     #10
zulu

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by [BT]Monza
Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then there's a cop that's going to shoot you and I save you and they start chasing me. Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?
Matrix: No.

muaahahahahaahhaha

thanks n0stromo - ROFL @ that Rambo script

[Cooke aims a gun at Matrix]
Cooke: Fuck you asshole.
[click]
Matrix: Fuck you asshole.