Old 11th April 2007, 18:58     #20881
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep
What course you doing Draco?
Pols major, econ minor.

Old 11th April 2007, 21:35     #20882
xor

a girl i just started seeing called me 'puffy' for a cute name....
uhmmmmmm hmmmm

Old 11th April 2007, 21:39     #20883
Helious

HAHAHAHA

Old 11th April 2007, 21:48     #20884
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
a girl i just started seeing called me 'puffy' for a cute name....
uhmmmmmm hmmmm
Beat her face till its swollen and just tell her "now we can both be puffy"

Old 12th April 2007, 09:17     #20885
Sp0nge

puffy as in swollen, or puffy as in youre gay?
stop acting like a puff!!

Old 12th April 2007, 10:48     #20886
xor

no! it was meant as 'my sweet puffy'
puffy = variable, easily replaced by; baby, cutie, sexy, hotty, man!, cunt etc

Out of the words chosen, she selected that...

Old 12th April 2007, 10:50     #20887
StN
I have detailed files

I like my theory better.

Old 12th April 2007, 16:47     #20888
Cyberbob

Anyone had a slight skin rash after taking Amoxicillin before?

Old 12th April 2007, 16:52     #20889
Simon
SHG

Apparently it's the new Augmentin.

Old 12th April 2007, 17:05     #20890
Juju
get to da choppa

I had some amoxicillin a few months ago for a cough... no side effects at all. (In fact it had so few side effects that it didn't affect my cough at all!)

Last edited by Juju : 12th April 2007 at 17:06.

Old 12th April 2007, 19:07     #20891
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberbob
Anyone had a slight skin rash after taking Amoxicillin before?
Did the rash take quite a while to develop? Anyway, it sounds like you have a mild allergy to penicillin (as do I). Take antihystermine pills for the next week or so and you'll be fine. Remember to mention this problem next time so that something else is prescribed.

Alternatively, and probably wiser, would be to speak to someone who knows more about this.

Old 12th April 2007, 19:30     #20892
CCS
Stunt Pants

Amoxicillin? Hmm...

Quote:
Amoxicillin is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as pneumonia; bronchitis; gonorrhea; and infections of the ears, nose, throat, urinary tract, and skin.
Eww.

Quote:
What side effects can this medication cause?

Amoxicillin may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

* upset stomach
* vomiting
* diarrhea

Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are uncommon, but if you experience any of them, call your doctor immediately:

* severe skin rash
* hives
* seizures
* yellowing of the skin or eyes
* unusual bleeding or bruising
* pale skin
* excessive tiredness
* lack of energy

Amoxicillin may cause other side effects (shrivelled penis, anal leakage). Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
You're gonna die, cyberbob.

Old 12th April 2007, 19:37     #20893
Erazhure

o_O Amoxicillin may cause other side effects (shrivelled penis, anal leakage).

did you just add that for extra lolage?... or really?.. lol

Old 12th April 2007, 19:41     #20894
CCS
Stunt Pants

Devil grin

I don't know... cyberbob may just have to wait and see...

Old 12th April 2007, 20:22     #20895
tarzan007

TV ads annoying me at the moment:

The ANZ ad which goes "Don't you hate having to pay to use other banks ATMS? Well at ANZ you have free access to our 700 ATMs nationwide..."

Ok, great. So how is that any different to any other bank? I'm still going to have to pay if I put my ANZ card in a BNZ machine aren't I?

And now I've writted that, the other one that pisses me off I've forgotten...

Old 12th April 2007, 20:32     #20896
Draco T Bastard

Just been informed that the landlady has a sparky coming round tommorow to check out the wiring. This is because, when somebody came round to clear out the gutters, it was discovered that the roof is live.

I'm wondering if this has had anything to do with my PC randomly cutting out occasionally.

Old 12th April 2007, 22:28     #20897
DMZ_Chainsaw

Very angry

Can someone tell me if I am being unreasonable? Am currently staying in a Pukenui (north of Kaitaia) motel that has the usual 70's furnitures but a beautiful view of the harbour. Am spending $550 for four nights stay in a family unit. I threw a big stink with the motel owner today because she said milk, coffee, tea, sugar are complimentary for the first day. When I pointed out that it was the first time that I have ever heard of such thing she keep insisting it is normal Motel practices.

We had to go to a nearby 4 square to buy shampoo, milk, tea, coffee today.

An otherwise wonder holiday was ruined by lousy cheapskate hosts.

By the way, I think my shocks are shot after going on the 20km unsealed gravel road to Cape Reinga and the 10km to 90 mile beach. Average speed was 30kpm and nothing give you a heart attack like a large Fullers Northland bus coming round the tight corner at full speed and spraying gravels all over your windscreen.

Old 12th April 2007, 22:31     #20898
Draco T Bastard

Dream up your blind date

Old 12th April 2007, 23:28     #20899
Juju
get to da choppa

Question

That little girl on that Natural Sweets ad, does she say 'Drop it' or 'Chop it'?

Old 12th April 2007, 23:36     #20900
caffiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Teapot
Alternatively, and probably wiser, would be to speak to someone who knows more about this.
Is there such a wise man GT?

Old 12th April 2007, 23:42     #20901
Slothking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
That little girl on that Natural Sweets ad, does she say 'Drop it' or 'Chop it'?
Chop it.

Initially, she's concerned for the welfare of the Natural Sweet Dinosaur, and doesn't want her daddy to chop it.

Upon discovering that the ramification of this is that her daddy gets to eat the entire thing himself, she becomes thoroughly disgusted at his low and greedy cunning, and her concern for animal welfare goes out the window, insisting that her daddy chops the dinosaur, as it's her only way to get a piece.

Sometimes I wish there was another way in which I could be useful here.

Old 13th April 2007, 00:18     #20902
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzan007

The ANZ ad which goes "Don't you hate having to pay to use other banks ATMS? Well at ANZ you have free access to our 700 ATMs nationwide..."

Ok, great. So how is that any different to any other bank? I'm still going to have to pay if I put my ANZ card in a BNZ machine aren't I?

And now I've writted that, the other one that pisses me off I've forgotten...
Those fucking retarded bam ads. I'll never buy a product of theirs as long as I live...

BNZ Totalmoney ads. Any fuckwit who has savings as well as a mortgage needs to get their head examined. PUT IT IN THE MORTGAGE!

Old 13th April 2007, 00:26     #20903
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco T Bastard
Just been informed that the landlady has a sparky coming round tommorow to check out the wiring. This is because, when somebody came round to clear out the gutters, it was discovered that the roof is live.

I'm wondering if this has had anything to do with my PC randomly cutting out occasionally.
rofl

Old 13th April 2007, 05:58     #20904
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzan007

Yessss... but:
700 machines is (guessing - got no idea on actual numbers) possibly the largest ATM fleet in the country. That has been achieved by the fact that you can put your card into any ANZ or National and not get lumped with the 50c fee.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية

Old 13th April 2007, 06:04     #20905
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Those fucking retarded bam ads. I'll never buy a product of theirs as long as I live...

BNZ Totalmoney ads. Any fuckwit who has savings as well as a mortgage needs to get their head examined. PUT IT IN THE MORTGAGE!
Uh... The idea of TotalMoney is that your savings ARE offset against your mortgage already - even though they're in a different account.

Also allows accounts for your dependents for (eg) pocket-money. Or to keep the repayments account separate from the operating account. (Or...)

It achieves a very similar effect to operating a credit-card and a flexible-credit loan, but you don't have to be *quite* as disciplined as you can see the account balance on the current account and can't draw past what you should.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية

Last edited by crocos : 13th April 2007 at 06:07.

Old 13th April 2007, 07:16     #20906
Jodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse

Not really. Banks can fuck you up if they decide to freeze your mortgage account and you have no savings to use to keep the mortgage payments up. Happened to my Dad and nearly made us bankrupt (fuck you BNZ).

Old 13th April 2007, 07:35     #20907
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZ_Chainsaw
Can someone tell me if I am being unreasonable?
Yes you are. What you are describing is normal practice. If you want full service you need to stay in a Hotel and pay accordingly.

Old 13th April 2007, 15:20     #20908
Draco T Bastard

Just been thinking that it felt like winter had moved in today.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10434050
Quote:
Snow fell in Dunedin's hill suburbs this morning, as sleet, rain and wind hit other parts of the city.

Meanwhile, MetService said strong winds in Auckland and Coromandel Peninsula could reach severe gale force around lunchtime.

It said the southwesterlies could peak with gusts of up to 120 km/h.

A warning of severe gales in some exposed coastal parts of Southland, eastern Otago and Banks Peninsula was also in place until late afternoon or evening.

The temperature in Dunedin was sitting at about three degrees all morning.

Police say there have not been any weather related problems so far, but they are urging motorists to continue driving to the conditions.

MetService is forecasting southwesterly winds of up to 130 km/h in exposed coastal areas for the rest of the day.

It said: "Gusts of this strength have the potential to cause damage to trees and power lines, and make driving difficult for high sides vehicles and motorbikes."
Although I haven't seen any snow (I'm in the city not the hills) or 100k/h winds.

Old 13th April 2007, 18:35     #20909
shootme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZ_Chainsaw
Can someone tell me if I am being unreasonable? Am currently staying in a Pukenui (north of Kaitaia) motel that has the usual 70's furnitures but a beautiful view of the harbour. Am spending $550 for four nights stay in a family unit. I threw a big stink with the motel owner today because she said milk, coffee, tea, sugar are complimentary for the first day. When I pointed out that it was the first time that I have ever heard of such thing she keep insisting it is normal Motel practices.

We had to go to a nearby 4 square to buy shampoo, milk, tea, coffee today.

An otherwise wonder holiday was ruined by lousy cheapskate hosts.

By the way, I think my shocks are shot after going on the 20km unsealed gravel road to Cape Reinga and the 10km to 90 mile beach. Average speed was 30kpm and nothing give you a heart attack like a large Fullers Northland bus coming round the tight corner at full speed and spraying gravels all over your windscreen.
It isnt that a big a deal DMZ, toughen up man.

For a bit of fun, go for a drive down 90 mile beach while the tide is in :-) the surf is fucking huge. 20-30 ft faces today and tomorrow. WOOOOOO HOOOOO.

Old 13th April 2007, 19:18     #20910
CCS
Stunt Pants

Next looks really interesting. It's a shame that the CG work looks like it's 8 years old. Hopefully it wasn't finished in the trailer.

Old 13th April 2007, 19:34     #20911
Draco T Bastard

Quantum mechanical cantilever.

Old 13th April 2007, 19:39     #20912
Simon
SHG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Next looks really interesting.
"BY THE AUTHOR OF 'THE MINORITY REPORT'"

"BASED ON THE STORY BY PHILIP K. DICK"

That Hollywood piece of crap has about as much to do with "The Golden Man" as would the resulting movie if I took a phone-cam into the office toilet and filmed myself taking a shit.

Old 13th April 2007, 19:50     #20913
CCS
Stunt Pants

The movie still looks like it could be interesting.

Just don't mention Paycheck.

Old 13th April 2007, 21:19     #20914
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

http://sketchup.google.com/

Old 13th April 2007, 22:02     #20915
doppelgänger of someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothking
Sometimes I wish there was another way in which I could be useful here.
Can you tell me how to spell the word 'cunt'?

Old 13th April 2007, 22:47     #20916
Sp0nge

Old 14th April 2007, 03:39     #20917
xor

DRINK!
*falls over*
DRinK! da,nmit!

Old 14th April 2007, 05:37     #20918
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
*flicks through the headline*
LONDON
I wonder how much extra time kiwi's put into the companies they work for a month...I'd say two days at least
Fuckin a. As I sit here for 2 hours after my go time, having worked Easter weekend for nothing. Hoo hah.

Old 14th April 2007, 11:47     #20919
Draco T Bastard

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/...ectid=10434158
Quote:
Two British parents were left with a ?20,000 ($55,000) bill after a party advertised by their teenage daughter on the MySpace social networking site attracted hundreds of revellers who trashed their home.

Despite warnings from her mother not to have "any kids or drink in the house" while her parents went on holiday, 17-year-old Rachel Bell advertised on MySpace.
I hope the parents are charging her for the damage.

Old 14th April 2007, 12:14     #20920
?>Superman

ahahahaha....*gasp*...AAHhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Shame bitch

Closed Thread