View Single Post
Old 10th June 2004, 01:51     #4
ilk

Moderately nice looking website there. Very glad I'm not planning a career in sales though if this is a typical requirements list.

"Hi, if you want to work for us, you need to provide your own infrastructure (including transport), and work whenever it suits us, not you."

Poor grammar in the bulleted lists also.

What does self-employed mean in this case? You are looking for limited term contractual sales staff? Presumably not people who have established themselves already as sales consultants either, that'd be a bit pricey I imagine.

Hmm. There is no Pizza in Taupo. Bizzarre. (Ok, the pizzeria's haven't submitted their menu's yet or whatever, but still)

Eatat seems to be a nice little service/tool, but the mind boggles as to what they could possibly sell. The only thing that comes to mind is selling the listing/advertising space to individual businesses, which sounds like an awful lot of car and phone time, but then, I guess that's sales.

Forgive me if my (probably flawed) deductive reasoning and critique is completely uncalled for on this thread. I'm not 100% sure what the ettiquette is when dealing with people advertising positions on here is. If it's not done to look at these job descriptions critically and comment accordingly, then mods can feel free (not like they need my blessing) to nuke this post.

Regardless of the above, predicting the comment "If you aren't even interested in the job, why bother?" when I can't sleep, I trawl NZG. Cheaper than valium, but with more hazardous side effects.