View Single Post
Old 11th February 2006, 17:01     #8
Akane

I understand your pain, I'm currently working at EDS now, and one of my colleagues is so fucking dumb, it took him 1.5 hrs to login to the phones and PC, he's been there for 2 weeks (same induction as me), and he still has no fucking idea how to log into the fucking portal to start active directory, does random "let's put the phone off hook while the supervisor is not around and tiddle my thumbs" bullshit.

But then again you get the really good guys, WHICH he has to play dumb with the customer, you see, when a customer rings up, it could be someone in the know (ie: such as yourself), and others "where is the any key".

That's the problem there, we don't know how ereet you are, and we have to have a set of guidelines that we adhere to, it's a pain in the ass.

So yeah, Jeremy does deserve a backhand, but there's not much he can do, I mean, if I was at his position I'd love to tell you "yeah must be Telecom, maybe our network's fux0r, try again in 30mins?" But we're not allowed to say that, without concreate evidence by having 20548283 customers ringing in with the same problem. So we'll just have to keep saying the old shit "have you restarted this? must be your P2P shit" etc.......