View Single Post
Old 17th September 2009, 17:27     #8116
Bandalador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
So far you're the only idiot still going on about my post count as it if means anything. I'll spell this out clearly for you, since I regard your level of intelligence as being slightly less than Vlads. Post count is not an indication of nerdiness. Post content is. Post count is an indication of nothing more than how many times someone has posted. I know, big revelation, huh?

Now, don't you have some people to annoy on a counter strike server?
Nope, counterstrike is for Asians, kids and people who don't know that computers are for work and consoles are for games.

I don't know what makes you think you're the lord of definitions but you've got something wrong. The more time you spend posting (The more you post the more time you spend posting/reading) the more nerdy you are. You could be posting the most awesome hip tweets you ever twatted but you're still spending way more of your life posting on an internet board than a .. well a less nerdy person spends do so.
Give it up fag, you're a fuckin' nerd, not even a funny nerd, just some nerd who fancies himself as a celebrity on NZG discussion board. FUCKIN' WIN!
Oh and there's no E in fuckin'. Get it right you shit plugger.