View Single Post
Old 6th June 2003, 14:26     #46
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Bond
Perspective!! My foot

U tried to show laser beams coming out of that child's eye and it sure doesnt look like laser beams. it kinda look like flames comming outa some stinking dragon.
You're an idiot. Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy? Do you realise that fantasy does not have to reflect reality? Are you one of those morons that goes to movies and complains that it's not realistic? Do you know what suspension of disbelief is?
I'm sure your answer to the above questions is a resounding 'no. I'm sorry. I admit that I'm a cretin'. Now do everyone here a favour and fuck off.

Quote:
u could go on for hours as to how u saw it in movies to justify urself.
Considering that I did an X-Men pic in reference to the X-Men movie, I'd say that it completely justifies me.

Quote:
But it still doesnt make u right.
I am right. I am 100% right. I couldn't be more right if I tried. I'm right like butter and popcorn, like salt and vinegar.

Quote:
Is it so hard to admit fault ? Does that make u a lesser person CCS?
I can't admit fault when there is none.

I may be willing, for the sake of humouring you, to admit fault if you admit that you're a colossal fool and have an IQ equating roughly to that of a slug. A very stupid slug (as far as slugs go).