View Single Post
Old 8th September 2008, 00:24     #38
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Teapot
Well, it wasn't a bonk on the nose was it? More like, leaving her on the floor squirming in agony; possibly to die. At least, that's the story out there.
He deserves worse than the State will give him.
I think he's already been punished beyond what the State will give him. Several times over, in fact. What will it take to satisfy the public that justice has been done? I guess we all like a public flogging.

TBH, I'm sick of hearing about him. The sooner he has his day in court and gets what he deserves, the sooner I'll not have to hear about what scum he is (and he is) and I'll no longer have to hear about people demanding his head on a stake. Hopefully he'll do his prison time, get a few bashes, get sent to the end of the food line at breakfast, maybe even get sent to segregation with narks, crooked cops and child molesters. Then he and his wife can disappear to a ramshackle bush hut somewhere. I'm pretty much over the outrage now and I'd just like to see the whole sordid thing play out to it's conclusion. There are worse criminals in this country that should be taking up headline space. Not Tony 'The Worm' Veitch.

His former partner is no bloody angel either. After the assault, she could've sent him to prison there and then. But she didn't because she decided she'd rather have his money. So she sent out her lawyers to extort him and say "Give us loads of money. We both know you don't want to go to prison and don't want the public to find out." And he paid up. I don't have a problem with her getting his money, but once she banked that cheque it should've been the end of the story. Except that now it turns out that she isn't happy just to have put the dagger in him, she's twisting it as well. "Oh, on second thoughts I guess I would like him to go to jail. The money has run out and my back is feeling sore again." I bet she loves seeing him squirm on this big hook with the public piranhas going after him.
She had the choice - take his money or send him to jail and still get some compo. She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

I've had enough of hearing about Veitch and Dunne-Powell. They can both STFU and GTFO.

Quote:
CCS, there were bible-bashers in our neighbourhood today. Have you done something silly like join up? I mean, you're being very "live and forgive"; and, this is not a healthy way to live.
Live and forgive? Hardly. I'm just saying that enough is enough. Veitch getting emo and cutting himself and people saying "Yeah the bastard deserves it" is all a bit much.

Besides, if I'd joined the bible-bashers, you'd know it for certain because I'd be giving Lightspeed a rimjob