Thread: Lending?
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2004, 13:53     #37
InDarkDesire

<I>Why not just give the bloody thing back?</I>

As I said before, I didn't know which one it was and I do not trust him. I asked him to come back when somebody else was here who knew which one it was. He is quite welcome to come and get it, he is just not going to take even one step through my door.

Also, we do not have a shopfront just a workshop in our home, our customers don't come to us, we go to them unless it is previously arranged, and all of our customers (bar one it seems) are happy with that. We have an excellent reputation for our customer service.
Would you let somebody you didn't trust, come into your home?

I wasn't the one who began this hostility. The first time we knew he wanted it back, his exact words were "give it back or i'll break your hands."

This whole drama started exactly when his (now ex) girlfriend looked like breaking up with him. Apparently that's my fault because she has been spending a lot of time with me.

oh and

http://www.ourtribe.uberpc.co.nz/rawr2.JPG

One on right = Damiens ex, one on left = me
I find this thread hillarious, humiliating and stupid, but hillarious all the same. hooray for hindsight. foresight would be a wonderful thing. *note to self* never hold other peoples arguments for them cause they're too chicken shit to get involved. Uber can go suck balls.