Thread: Lending?
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2004, 11:30     #20
InDarkDesire

Laugh DAMIEN

You want your motherboard, come and get it.
Its not my fault YOU are pissed at us because YOUR girlfriend left you!
And if you want to bring a shovel, go for it! I have a digital camera and i'll supply the pictures of YOUR smashed up face!
(people i doubt you'll ever see this, he's all talk)

And while you're trying to ruin our reputation because you're still having a hissy fit, try to come up with some evidence to support your claims.
1) How could we have gotten so many loyal customers, so quickly if we were not reputable?
2) we are authorised to re-sell vodafone.
3) If you really did have a legitemate complaint, wouldn't the police be at the door by now to get your motherboard? (which is nice and neatly packaged, waiting for them) since you made it quite clear that you would be getting them invovled when you were here last time.
4) The only reason you don't already have it, is that you came here without notice, when the person who borrowed it wasn't here, and I didn't know which motherboard it was. I wasn't about to let you in to look for it because you are NOT trustworthy. And anyway besides that, what business would let a customer go rummaging through thier workshop? I don't want my customer's components to go missing.
5)The understanding actually was, the motherboard would be sold to a customer who is HIS friend, and we would give him the money for it. Though this never happened because he had a spaz (strangely the same night he had an argument with his now ex-girlfriend) and demanded it back, which is fair enough because it is his. But he was also asked to give warning before he picked it up, because he KNEW it was in a customers PC.

You weren't so tough at the door, and I'm only a girl. But then again, computers seem to have this quality that can make a pussy in real life, all powerful.

Next time you want to have a bitch about someone, tell the truth. It's a rare, but appealing quality.