View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2006, 18:12     #56
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanfish
Again, thanks for posting the extra stuff from the herald - is that a pay sub or can I just whore out one of my emails to their market database for the content?
Pay sub - about $100 per year or you can get a /day, month etc

Quote:
I still have a problem with your original statment:
in that we seem in our discussion to have shifted from the rich and powerful to people generally in business, most of whom will only have relatively small levels of power and riches. So, once again we fall back on unconfirmed opinion, which is perfectly ok for what it's worth.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Also, in the context of the wider discussion; even if this is the case I can't exactly see Donald Trump having a problem of being diagnosed sociopathic and locked up for the good of society. The government may be easily able to push it's will onto disaffected urban communities, but someone with the financial resource Trump has could and would wage a hugely costly legal campaign any government programme simply couldn't afford, never mind the cost in alienating business voters.
This was what I was refering to in my 'Ever notice how many exceptions to the rules there are?' comment.