View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2004, 11:45     #38
Wolf-age

Snore

But alas, being different from the Maori, I would have just kicked the shit out of you in the above mentioned situation, as if i'd let you get your hands on my stuff.

Not once did I state that I think Maori are animals that are beneath me, in fact I think I stated that they were people, given the same oppurtunitys as us (sometimes more) but didn't use them. Don't put words in my mouth, read what I say on comment on that, tool.

So here is another situation, lets leave New Zealand, shall we? All white, asian, indian (insert race other than Maori here) people, take evrything that we bought here and have created here and leave them the land that they so desperatly want, everything includes KFC, hydrophonics (Sp), cars etc. Then lets claim for the stuff that we traded them for as we are giving them back the land, have you any idea how much that stuff would be worth these days? Now lets be fair, we have returned the land, so of course we would like our trade items returned to us, right?
Even if the Maori could survive without everything we have bought here and developed, I still have a problem with the whole ownership of land issue, I mean originally Maori claimed not to own the land but to just live off it, they effectively didn't own anything until we came along, also the Moriori were here first, cannibilised and are now extinct. Shouldn't we be searching for ancient Maori feces to give the land to, because thats where we will find the Original inhabitants of NZ.

Think about that, you rightous prat.