View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2004, 10:57     #36
Wolf-age

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
That sounds a lot like your typical arrogant philosopher's argument I know, that is that you'd agree with me only if you were capable of rational thought; but I'm quite prepared to accept that different people will have different opinions on things, as long as people try - just a little - to think things through and also to consider that their viewpoint isn't quite cast in stone either.
If that is really your point of view, then why do you have a problem with the opinions of most of NZ's white society, hate to tell you it, but everywhere I go, every white person I talk to, is sick of all this shit with the Maori, most of the old-timers even wish that instead of all this treaty nonsense, they had just taken the same route as the Aussies did with the Aboriginies. Which I have to say is a little harsh, but effective. I mean for fucks sake, it still comes down to the fact that I don't want to pay for some uneducated black boy to get land that they didn't work for. I mean, say I was born at the same time as him, work harder and get myself a well paying job, he slacks and gets fuck all, claims and there ya go. It's not right in my opinion.

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by cyc/i]
Honestly, cockknob, do you really think that the "Average Maori" somehow just WANT TO be poorer or more exposed to the legal system because they are Maori? I know reductionist thinking is easier for the simple-minded, but at least try harder
Ever wonder why they get increased exposure to the legal system arsehole? I hope they rape your mother.