View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2004, 19:04     #27
Moo
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally posted by cyc

I tell you what, I am actually a first generation immigrant to this country and if I were to adopt your line of thinking, I'd be a WAY bigger victim of this Maori Conspiracy than any one of you Poor White Men.
Not really cyc, you just come across as a foreigner HERE TO FIX THINGS STRAIGHT!$@ with a serious case of white man's burden. It's very easy to spout politically correct ideas (they are pc for a reason - to argue against them puts one in the easy position of being labelled).

I also can see how an immigrant can have 20/20 vision on the subject. Instead of trying to bulldoze over the feelings of an entire country, maybe you should listen and mould your ideas with them. Yes some are illogical. Yes some are ill thought. Not everyone is an academic cyc. But remember these are the same people who have ultimate 'power' in these democracies you so aspire.

Listening will help achieve your goals as rubbing 75% of the population the wrong way will get you nowhere.

Quote:
Will be posted by cyc
I'm not white my skin is yellow with a pink hue
I hate to break it to you cyc, you're as white as I am. I couldn't care if you were purple, you have been born and raised in the west, hell, I might be the lao wai but I bet I can speak more chinese than you.

Last edited by Moo : 2nd January 2004 at 19:17.