View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 21:04     #101
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aR Que
Like, i dunno, downloaded that new muse album and was like, holy fuck, lets jam that shit and write a review on NZG, they'll appreciate it!

So fuck yea, OMGOSH, lets go!
no real order, my phone is retarded.

Supremacy - Some orchestral shit that makes you sleepy.

Follow Me - Pretty much need glow sticks. This belongs in monkey feather, cause its all that kinda closet gay dooo do do doooo do do doooo. So yea, get some E and go hard.

Unsustainable - Girl at the start sounds hot, so had me hot and heavy off the bat, you know. then there was some robot dancing music and i fucking love robots.

panic station - Pretty sweet jam, made me want to do that finger pointing dance, you know the one where you're like point point here, point point there, maybe do a finger twirl, then back to the pointing, oh man.

Isolation - Don't seem to have anything written beside this? So, ummm yea. Quality.

Madness - ELECTRIC GUITAR! Fuck yea. Best on the album, imo, and that's the only one that does.

Save me - It's shit. You know. Listen to it and be like,' man, that RQ guy nailed that comparison, they should totally give him a magazine to write this shit and pay him heaps of money'. That's a really nice thing for you to say and i do accept!

Fuck this, totally killed my productivity for the afternoon and it hasn't even worked out to be that funny.
I felt it worked better in-order, though I understand listening to tracks however is how the kids do it now?

Also, I'm surprised you got all the way through and didn't mention the dub step.
There were definitely some bases dropped during some of those tracks. I wondered if it was meant to be a contrast to the orchestral stuff at the end of Resistence, some kind of old vs new contrast.

Or, you know, maybe they just wanted to make sure they were on the soundtrack of the next Twilight movie.