View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 17:41     #89
aR Que

Like, i dunno, downloaded that new muse album and was like, holy fuck, lets jam that shit and write a review on NZG, they'll appreciate it!

So fuck yea, OMGOSH, lets go!
no real order, my phone is retarded.

Supremacy - Some orchestral shit that makes you sleepy.

Follow Me - Pretty much need glow sticks. This belongs in monkey feather, cause its all that kinda closet gay dooo do do doooo do do doooo. So yea, get some E and go hard.

Unsustainable - Girl at the start sounds hot, so had me hot and heavy off the bat, you know. then there was some robot dancing music and i fucking love robots.

panic station - Pretty sweet jam, made me want to do that finger pointing dance, you know the one where you're like point point here, point point there, maybe do a finger twirl, then back to the pointing, oh man.

Isolation - Don't seem to have anything written beside this? So, ummm yea. Quality.

Madness - ELECTRIC GUITAR! Fuck yea. Best on the album, imo, and that's the only one that does.

Save me - It's shit. You know. Listen to it and be like,' man, that RQ guy nailed that comparison, they should totally give him a magazine to write this shit and pay him heaps of money'. That's a really nice thing for you to say and i do accept!

Fuck this, totally killed my productivity for the afternoon and it hasn't even worked out to be that funny.