View Single Post
Old 8th December 2003, 19:34     #15
moo69

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniak
Moo,

Have you sold that Cele yet??
Nope not yet. I've been really busy and haven't had time to do much lately.

I'm going to rip out the 4.3gig hdd in it as the 20gig and 40gig ata100 disks don't want to play nicely on the same ide bus as the cdrom for some reason (i've probably got an 80pin conductor cable or something, i haven't really checked it)

I'll try and take some pictures and post them of it.

Anyone willing to make an offer on said pc ? More details off the top of my head are, the motherboard is an Abit ZM6 socket 370 (intel chipset), the ram is pc100 afaik, video card is a tnt2m64 32meg of some generic flavour with composite/svhs tvout, the monitor is a 17" auriga, sound card is a pci yamaha with spdif, nic is either a dlink or a realtek (can't remember), cdrom is an asus 36x drive, hard disks are both seagate - 20gig and 40gig ata100 5400 rpm.
The cpu is a cumine celeron 566 running a 100Mhz FSB to bump it up to 850Mhz, it has a larger hsf on it, and it's stable as a rock. I used to leave it on 24/7 back when it was my main pc and it never crashed due to heat/overclocking. (i think the vcore is upped slightly, but not excessively).

I'm located on the north shore in auckland, it's possible to ship it, but postage would probably be at least $15 and up depending on where it has to go. (monitors are bulky and heavy).

Oh, it's currently running lycoris, which i haven't messed around with much, all i've done is install it, unsure if it autodetected sound/nic yet, but i can throw on win2k for demoing.