Thread: New Inet Shop
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2003, 16:27     #73
Logik
Mate, feed, kill, repeat

compudyne: wake up, man. you're in the business world now. you think we're being hard on you? tough shit. put up with it. we're your customers. we're trying to help you. if you had taken all of the advice in this thread then you might have stood a chance in the online pc retailing market. but now? HAHAH. you don't stand much of a chance. all you've done by being rude to us is dig yourself a huge hole.

honestly, i think your business had potential. there was something on your website which struck me as being a really good feature - i can't remember what it was now since the site is not there anymore - but the point was that it looked promising. however; you then ruin it all by showing your utter lack of experience or understanding of how the online retailing market works here. we tried to give you some helpful advice, and you threw it back in our faces like a bratty little kid. nobody is going to want to do business with you now. you've made a name for yourself alright, but it's not a very good one.