View Single Post
Old 12th September 2006, 15:06     #78
Cyberbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
I've used both www.binary.co.nz/lens.html and www.clearlycontacts.co.nz. Both times lenses came with no problems. Clearlycontacts is faster, and they send them out before you have even paid (you can pay after you recieve them). My O2 optix lenses were ~100$ for a year, compared to $280 for 6 months from the optometrist.
Grumble bump.

I've ordered from Clearlycontacts before, took about a month or so to get here.
Ordered the same lot again. No word for about two weeks, then i see the money go out of my credit card account. (With a suprise currency conversion charge) Still no contacts.
Month later, Still no contacts.
Then yesterday I notice my credit card account was in credit, sure enough, I'd been credited back the money, minus about 20 bucks. (Exchange rate difference of 11 bucks, Currency conversion charge of 5 the first time, 5 the second time, curse you National Bank)
Turns out whatever courier they used down this way couldn't find my address so they sent it back overseas.
:x

I don't care too much about the price discrepancy but the two months with no contact was more than enough to peeve me off :P

Any other recommended places to get contacts from? Preferably actually IN nz instead of just using a .nz domain name.